Bonuses, Talent, Squad Leader.
At first level, Flight leaders gain a +6
bonus to their Reflex Defense, and a +4 Bonus to their Fortitude and Will
You may lead a squadron of fighters or space
transports equal to (your heroic level+CHA mod). The squad gains a +2 morale
bonus to their Pilot skill checks while you are in command, as well as being eiligible
for the effects of certain talents.
You may select talents from any of the Ace
Pilot talent trees, Military Tactics talent tree, or Spacer talent tree.
These are special flight patterns that you
have perfected, enhancing you're your flight performance.
- Improved Vehicle Dodge: You add all of your Ace Pilot (but not
Flight Leader) class level to your Vehicle's Reflex Defense.
- Break Formation: If you deactivate an attack pattern
manuever, you may return that manuever and one other of your choice to
your manuever suite.
- Attack Pattern Locked In: You may add one of your [attack
pattern] manuevers to
all of your squadron member's manuever suite when for the duration of the
- Manuever Focus: You gain a +5 bonus on Pilot skill
checks made to activate a certain manuver. You may select this Pattern
more than once. Its effects do not stack. Each time you select it, you
select an additional manuever to receive the bonus.
- Gunnery Drill: You gain a +2 to attacks made with
- Master Pilot: as a move action, you may attempt a DC
20 Pilot skill check. If successful, you may return one spent manuever to
- Lock S-Foils In Attack Position: You may add one of your [gunner] manuevers to all of your squadron member's
manuever suite when for the duration of the encounter.
- Watch That Crossfire, Boys: All members of your squadron gain
½ the effect of your vehicle dodge class ability.
- Steady, Now: You give all members of your squadron a
+5 morale bonus to Will Defense against fear effects.
- Incoming Fighters: You may add one of your [dogfight] manuevers to all of your squadron
member's manuever suite when for the duration of the encounter.
- They're the Best of the Best: All members of your squadron gain a +5
bonus to all pilot skill checks as long as your ship is actively engaged
with the enemy.